We’re excited that you’re interested in missionary service with BCM International. We’d like to remind you that missionaries serving with BCM are not salaried by BCM.
- Fill out the Preliminary Questionnaire. It will be routed to the nearest office to where you’re located, and that office will contact you.
- Contact the BCM office nearest you with any questions you may have and we’ll be sure to answer them.
- If you’re selected to apply to BCM, you will receive application papers to complete and return.
- Application papers must be satisfactorily completed. A married couple must each complete a separate application. Both must meet our requirements for service.
- Application reviewed and approved by all BCM leadership responsible for that particular BCM ministry, area or region.
- Invitation is given to begin BCM Ministry Training/Candidate Orientation.
- Complete Candidate Orientation as prescribed by BCM leadership to receive practical instruction and training in preparation for ministry as a BCM missionary.
- Meet with BCM Candidate Orientation leadership who will determine the appropriate category for the candidate:
- Full acceptance as an appointee to a particular area of BCM ministry.
- Provisional Acceptance and appointment to an area with conditions to fulfill.
- Delayed acceptance for completion of certain requirements and further evaluation.
- The Appointee will receive an ofﬁcial acceptance letter giving his/her BCM Ministry Description, a starting date and a Support Schedule listing the ﬁnancial requirements necessary to begin BCM ministry.
- The appropriate BCM leadership will send notiﬁcation of the Appointee’s missionary status to their sending church.
- The Appointee status is changed to Missionary status when the Appointee is cleared by BCM leadership to proceed to assigned BCM ministry.